Conwy Voluntary Services Council (CVSC) is the umbrella body set up to develop and promote voluntary activity within the County of Conwy.
Both reports designed by Minimalmedia www.minimalmedia.co.uk
Membership is open to all who are in agreement with the broad charitable aims and objectives of the organisation
Membership, which is available at £15.00 per annum, will entitle you to a comprehensive and priority service, including:
Support with your activities, including free or discounted loan of a range of resources e.g. LCD projector and screen, pump pots and soup kettle, p.a. system.
• Photocopying and laminating at reduced rates.
• Access to quality training courses including bespoke training.
• NEW – CVSC Membership Support Network. A fantastic opportunity for engaging with colleagues in Third Sector organisations.
• Receipt of our regular newsletter with member contributions welcomed.
• Advertising of all your events and job vacancies on our website, social media pages and newsletter, free of charge.
• Access to exclusive discounts and special offers from local businesses via the B2C Community Card Initiative.
• Priority Funding Information Service.
• Certificate of Membership of CVSC to indicate your affiliation to support your funding bids.
• Invitation to CVSC AGM and voting rights.
Join us and we will review your governing documents and policies. We can also help with developing your organisation/group, e.g. advice and support in achieving quality assurance standards.
Then please print and complete the application form found from the link below or contact us for a full information pack.