Conwy Voluntary Services Council (CVSC) is the umbrella body set up to develop and promote voluntary activity within the County of Conwy.
Both reports designed by Minimalmedia www.minimalmedia.co.uk
Membership is open to all who are in agreement with the broad charitable aims and objectives of the organisation
We are here to help! Join us and CVSC will review your governing documents and policies, to ensure they are up-to-date and fit for purpose. We can then issue a certificate that will aid your fundraising.
Benefits to becoming a member include:
• FREE or reduced prices for resources that can support your activities, e.g. the loan of an LCD projector and screen, pump pots and soup kettle, P.A. system (to name but a few).
• Photocopying and laminating at REDUCED PRICES
• Access to quality training courses at SUBSIDISED COSTS. Bespoke training is also available!
• NEW – CVSC Membership Support Network. A fantastic opportunity for engaging with colleagues in Third Sector organisations.
• Regular newsletter featuring member contributions.
• Advertising of all your events and job vacancies on our website, social media pages and newsletter, free of charge.
• Access to exclusive discounts and special offers from local businesses via the B2C Community Card Initiative.
• Priority Funding Information Service.
• Invitation to CVSC AGM and voting rights.
Then please print and complete the application form found from the link below or contact us for a full information pack.