Are you looking for funding?
Do you have a good idea but are not sure how to fund it?
We can help identify appropriate sources of funding, but we will need some details from you.
Complete a CVSC Funding Enquiry form. Click here.
Access the Finding and Getting money information sheets below for more information on developing a fundraising strategy, applying to funders and specific funding for projects.
Finding and Getting Money
- Developing a fundraising strategy
- Grants- fit for funding
- Applying to funders
- Accounting for volunteers’ time in funding
- Sources of Funding
- Small Grants
- Lottery funding
- Trusts and Foundations
- Welsh Assembly Government Grant Funding
- Non-devolved UK Government Grant Funding
- Funding Sources for Health and Social Care projects
- Funding Sources for Sports Projects
- Funding Sources for Arts Projects
- Funding Sources for Environmental Projects
- Funding for Community Buildings
- Funding for Youth Orientated Projects
- Local Funding – Conwy
- Funding for places of worship
- Fundraising Events
- Fundraising Legacies
- Fundraising Donations
- Procurement and Public Service Delivery
- Giving (Sources of Funding)
- Tax effective giving
- Introduction to Payroll Giving
- Payroll fundraising
- Payroll Giving Consortia
- Introduction to Gift Aid
- Gift Aid Promotion
- Gift-Aid Record Keeping
- Gift Aid FAQ
- Corporate funding
- Spatial European Teams