The Lloyds TSB Foundation is now receieving applications for the 2013 calendar year.
They are looking primarily at a grant range of £10,000 to £15,000. These will primarily be spread over two years.
ü They are specifically interested in smaller and medium sized charities with a turnover of less than £1M. Whilst there is no fixed upper limit for Wales National charities, they would not normally consider proposals from National charities with a turnover exceeding £2.5M.
ü Charities who work with disadvantaged individuals and groups are encouraged to look at the web site www.lloydstsbfoundations.org.uk and complete the initial online enquiry when you have a firm proposal to present.
1. Registered charities with a financial track record, including independently examined or audited accounts of at least one full year recorded with the Charity Commission
2. Charities work must address their mission statement (enable disadvantaged people to play a fuller role in the community of their choice) and demonstrate tangible outputs and outcomes
3. Either providing generic `community support` within `disadvantaged geographical areas` e.g. quoting LSOA`s or `sub domains` (such as `access to services`) in the top 20% most deprived. Alternatively, the charity should work with a `community of interest` e.g. disability, victims of abuse, mental health, etc.
4. Charity Commission returns are up to date and not overdue
5. Types of work that they are unable to support are listed on their website and within their guidelines
If you have any queries please feel free to contact Mike Lewis, Grants Manager on 07802 540793 or firstname.lastname@example.org