A Key fund offering support to deliver physical improvements to the built environment in rural villages across Rural Conwy.
Financial aid is available for small community led projects or community supported projects.
Grants are available for projects in the following fields:
- Boundary work e.g. walls, fences and gates (non-statutory provision)
- Enhancement of village assets
- Signage and information / interpretation board
- Street furniture e.g. benches, litter bins
- Improvements to parks
- Other environmental improvements
- Improvements to community buildings to support integrated or enhanced usage (non-statutory provision)
- Other non-statutory provision
Capital grants up to a maximum of £19,000 each.
Grant recipients will need to find 25% match funding.