Please check out the news posts on the home page for full details and booking arrangements for CVSC Training opportunities.
Examples of forthcoming CVSC Training and Events include:
- 23 April 2013 9.30am to 4.30pm Heritage Lottery Funding Surgery, CVSC Offices, Colwyn Bay LL29 7DP
- 24 April 2013 10am to 2pm, Rural Funding Fair, Youth Centre, Watling Street, Llanrwst LL26 0LS
- 22 May 2013 Adult Learners Week FREE event, Kinmel Manor Hotel, Abergele ll22 9AS 9.30 – 12.30 “Get your group off to a flying start with your fundraising!”
- 5 June 2013 2pm Volunteers’ Week celebratory event, Craig y Don Sports and Community Centre, Llandudno LL30 1TE
- 20 June 2013 9.30 – 12.30 “Simple winning ideas to get the money in” CVSC Offices, Colwyn Bay LL29 7DP. Cost £10 Members, £20 Non- Members wider Voluntary Sector, £40 Private and Statutory
- 27 June 2013 9.30 – 12.30 “Recruitment and Retention of Volunteers” CVSC Offices, Colwyn Bay LL29 7DP. Cost £10 Members, £20 Non- Members wider Voluntary Sector, £40 Private and Statutory
Please contact us on 01492 534091 or e-mail email@example.com for further information and please let us know of any specific requirements you may have.