Following a sharp increase in coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in Conwy County Borough area, new restrictions have been introduced to reduce the spread of the virus and protect public health for people living in the area.
The restrictions come into force at 6pm on 1 October 2020 and will be kept under review.
The main restrictions are:
• People will not be allowed to enter or leave the Conwy County Borough area without a reasonable excuse
• People will no longer be able to form, or be in, an extended household (sometimes called a “bubble”)
• This means meeting indoors with anyone who is not part of your household (people you live with) is not allowed at the moment, unless you have a good reason, such as providing care to a vulnerable person
• All licensed premises have to stop serving alcohol at 10pm
• People must work from home wherever possible