Wales is at alert level 2
Recent and upcoming changes (Information provided by Conwy Business Newsletter)
From 26 December
- Up to 50 outdoor and 30 indoor spectators can attend community sports events.
- 2 metre social distancing will be required in offices and all public premises.
- A maximum of six people can meet in public premises.
- Licenced premises will need to take additional reasonable measures to protect customers and staff.
- A maximum of 30 people can attend indoor events and a maximum of 50 people at outdoor events.
- People attending weddings or civil partnership receptions or wakes should take a lateral flow test before attending.
- Nightclubs will close.
Alert level 2: guidance for employers, businesses and organisations
What businesses, employers, organisations, activity and events organisers in Wales must do at alert level 2.
Alert level 2: reasonable measures action cards for businesses and organisations
Advice for businesses and organisations about reasonable measures to take to minimise the risk of coronavirus at alert level 2.
Up to date Coronavirus Information for Hospitality Businesses