Here are other engagement opportunities and consultation that we think may be of interest to you.
CVSC makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one. When you access a website which does not belong to CVSC, please understand that it is independent from CVSC, and that CVSC has no control over the contents of that website. In addition, a link to a non- CVSC website does not mean that CVSC endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website or any products or services offered through it. North Wales Population Assessment
North Wales Population Assessment
The North Wales population needs assessment published in April 2022 can be downloaded here along with accessible versions, appendices and supporting documents.
There’s more information about the engagement activities we used to inform the assessment in our directory of engagements. This directory will be kept up to date to help us coordinate engagement activities and learn from people’s experiences so we can continue to improve health and social care services in North Wales.
Charity Commission - Annual Return
The Charity Commission has launched a formal consultation on proposed changes to the Annual Return, designed to ensure the regulator is collecting the right information in the years ahead.
The Annual Return is an online form that all charities with yearly incomes of £10,000 or more must complete within 10 months of the end of their financial reporting period.
The return has not changed significantly since 2018, but after a comprehensive review, the Commission is proposing to update the question set which charities will need to complete from 2023 onwards.
Further national milestones to measure our nation's progress
National milestones help ministers assess progress towards achieving the well-being goals set out in the Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) Act 2015.
We are consulting on proposed values for 8 national milestones in the below areas:
- Healthy Life Expectancy at birth
- Adult healthy lifestyle behaviours
- Gross Disposable Household Income
- Income poverty
- Percentage of people who volunteer
- Mean mental well-being score
- Percentage of dwellings with adequate energy performance
- Status of biological diversity in Wales
A Fairer Council Tax
We are seeking views on:
- completing a council tax revaluation of all 1.5 million properties in Wales to rebalance the system to reflect property values. The current system is now nearly twenty years out of date
- designing a new system of bands and tax rates that is more progressive, including considering adding more bands to the top and bottom ends of the scale if needed
- revaluing more frequently to keep council tax fairly distributed on a more regular basis.
- improving the framework of discounts, disregarded persons, exemptions and premiums to ensure the arrangements are aligned to our goals
- improving the Council Tax Reduction Scheme which provides support to low-income households
Colwyn Bay Place Plan
Fill out the Colwyn Place Plan Survey: This will only take around 5 minutes to complete and focuses on the places in the Colwyn Bay area that are most loved and those that still need some work.
Leave a comment on the community map by visiting: www.colwynplaceplan.com/get-involved
Youth Art Competition – please see the poster where young people can win prizes for their ideas!
Walking and cycling in Conwy - have your say
The Active Travel (Wales) Act 2013 requires all local authorities in Wales to continuously improve their active travel routes and plan how routes will join up to form networks so that people can more easily get around by bicycle or as a pedestrian for their everyday journeys to work, school and other local destinations.
Following a period of public engagement the legislation requires councils to undertake consultation to give the public the opportunity to check their opinions have been taken on board. This is the stage Conwy County Borough Council has reached. We are now asking :-
- Have we identified the correct routes for improvement (future routes)?
- Are we correct in our assessment of routes that already meet the agreed standards (existing routes)?
- Have we identified all the appropriate new routes?
The legislation is primarily (but not exclusively) based on settlements with a population of more than 2000. In Conwy this means we are consulting about improvements to the walking and cycling routes within these settlement.
Non-Emergency Ambulance Transport Service
We would like to know more about your experience whilst using the Non-Emergency Ambulance Transport Service.
Your views are very important to us and enables us to establish what we are doing well and helps us in making any improvements.
To take part simply click the link below and answer the questions.
Thank you in advance!
To take the survey please click here.
Bowel Cancer Community Voices Cymru
How do we move towards a year in Wales with no bowel cancer deaths? Take part in this new project from the Moondance Cancer Initiative and @bowelcanceruk that aims to help understand how bowel cancer survival can be improved. If you live in Wales and have been affected by the disease, including friends and family, share your thoughts, experiences and ideas in our survey. Take part today: https://cardiff.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/bowel-cancer-survey
Llanddulas Youth & Community Centre - Consultation Questionnaire
This questionnaire will help the Trustees whom run the Youth & CommunityCentre gather information on how to develop the Centre for the future.
If you require a paper copy or further information please contact the Community Centre - contact details can be found here.