MICRO FUND BACK OPEN - UK Shared Prosperity Fund - Voluntary Sector Key Fund
Community and Voluntary Support Conwy (CVSC) are administering the Voluntary Sector Key Fund: a fund of £800,000 for 3rd sector groups in Conwy, funded by the UK Shared Prosperity Fund.
There is an underspend in the Micro Fund. Applications have now re-opened for grants of up to £1,999 on a first-come first-served basis. Applications will not be accepted from organisations that have already received funding from the Voluntary Sector Key Fund.
The Voluntary Sector Key Fund is aimed at projects in Conwy which will support the delivery of some of the UK Shared Prosperity Fund aims:
- Impactful Volunteering and/or Social Action Projects
- Capacity Building & Infrastructure Support for Local Groups
- Community Engagement Schemes, Local Regeneration
- Community Measures to Reduce the Cost of Living
- Relevant Feasibility Studies