Providing a bilingual service
Your organisation can benefit from working bilingually:
- To promote equality and be recognised as an example of good practice
- To increase your public profile
- To expand financial and practical support for your work
- To strengthen your appeal to bilingual volunteers and staff
- To offer Welsh speakers more effective services and better quality activities
There is help and support available at:
Welsh Language Commissioner’s service for third sector and private sector organisations.
Menter Iaith Conwy
Mentrau Iaith (Language Initiatives) are local groups or organisations which offer help for communities to increase and expand their use of the Welsh Language. A Menter Iaith usually works in one county, and reflects local people’s eagerness to make more use of the language.
Y Sgwâr, Llanrwst. LL26 0LD
Tel: (01492) 642357
Helo Blod is a fast and friendly Welsh translation and advice service to help you use more Welsh in your business or charity.
Helo Blod can translate up to 500 words into Welsh per month for your business, completely free of charge.